RemiliAion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RemiliAion - Get your fresh Charismas here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The voting system for RemiliAion is now up. You can get points for voting and buying things with these points! Go to www.remiliaion.com/points to vote now!

Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iHaste
I New
I New
iHaste

Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE Empty
PostSubject: Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE   Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:24 pm

My weegee forum's id works here? cool Surprised
just wanted to say hi to everyone, i'm not planning on playing any games this year so no remiliaion for me [sorry mike Sad ]
oh where's my manners, i'm brandon What a Face

Last edited by iHaste on Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Remilia
GM
GM
Remilia

Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE   Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:32 pm

You suck.
Back to top Go down
http://p-chus.deviantart.com/
iHaste
I New
I New
iHaste

PostSubject: Re: Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE   Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:37 pm

oh how welcoming Sad
lol!
Back to top Go down
iHaste
I New
I New
iHaste

PostSubject: Re: Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE   Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:13 pm

oh btw, is this anne?
Back to top Go down
Remilia
GM
GM
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE   Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:23 pm

Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Founder
Founder
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE   Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:34 pm

iHaste wrote:
My weegee forum's id works here? cool Surprised
just wanted to say hi to everyone, i'm not planning on playing any games this year so no remiliaion for me [sorry mike Sad ]
oh where's my manners, i'm brandon What a Face

you suck.

Oh and these are the weegee forums just restyled.
Back to top Go down
http://remiliaion.com/
iHaste
I New
I New
iHaste

PostSubject: Re: Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE   Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:45 pm

ohhh that makes sense, it's just that you changed the url i guess than?

and oh, i went to amsterdam this summer! (if that's anne)
sadly, we (my friends and i who went to amsterdam) didn't get to go to the red light district Sad

Last edited by iHaste on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarifying "we')
Back to top Go down
Remilia
GM
GM
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE   Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:22 pm

iHaste wrote:
i went to amsterdam this summer! (if that's anne)
sadly, we didn't get to go to the red light district Sad
I wouldn't want to see you, anyway. :I
Back to top Go down
iHaste
I New
I New
iHaste

PostSubject: Re: Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE   Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:26 pm

aww Sad
Back to top Go down
Danny
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Danny

PostSubject: Re: Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE   Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:26 pm

Remilia wrote:
iHaste wrote:
i went to amsterdam this summer! (if that's anne)
sadly, we didn't get to go to the red light district Sad
I wouldn't want to see you, anyway. :I
ohshit
Back to top Go down
http://imalreadyhere.tumblr.com/
iHaste
I New
I New
iHaste

PostSubject: Re: Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE   Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm

oh well, amsterdam was fun, still can't believe some of my friends went to the red light district without me SIGH

and besides, i wasn't planning on meeting you anne LOL
that'd be almost impossible anyway and mucho awkward if we did What a Face
Back to top Go down
Remilia
GM
GM
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE   Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:42 am

iHaste wrote:
i wasn't planning on meeting you anne LOL
that'd be almost impossible anyway and mucho awkward if we did What a Face
I don't even remember you.
Back to top Go down
iHaste
I New
I New
iHaste

PostSubject: Re: Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE   Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:46 am

oh that's cool

nice to meet you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kio
Donator
Donator
Kio

PostSubject: Re: Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE   Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:32 am

Remilia wrote:
You suck.
Mike wrote:
you suck.
Kio wrote:
You suck.
iHaste wrote:
I suck.
Back to top Go down
Remilia
GM
GM
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE   Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:39 am

Kio wrote:
Remilia wrote:
You suck.
Mike wrote:
you suck.
Kio wrote:
You suck.
iHaste wrote:
I suck.
Story of his life.
Back to top Go down
iHaste
I New
I New
iHaste

PostSubject: Re: Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE   Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:16 pm

what a cool story
Back to top Go down
iHaste
I New
I New
iHaste

PostSubject: Re: Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE   Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:40 pm

Anyway, i just wanted to check this forum out again since i had good memories with the weegee people of the past (last summer) and just wanted to see what's up with everyone and what not.

Not trying to pick a fight with people mind you, that's the opposite of what i was trying to do, and I'm sorta disappointed with the hostility though, i guess i shouldn't have expected much.

OHWELL What a Face
Back to top Go down
Remilia
GM
GM
Remilia

PostSubject: Re: Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE   Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:31 am

We just want you to play Aion with us. :I
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE   Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh whoa (The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters) WHY IS THERE A RANGE FOR MY TITLE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RemiliAion :: RemiliAion General :: General Talk :: Introductions & Goodbye-
Jump to: